To keep everyone safe and to make sure a good time is had by all, we ask that you obey our park rules and regulations. If you have any questions concerning our rules and regulations, please contact us at (845) 297-1010 or email@example.com.
• Please be courteous to other golfers.
• There is a five stroke limit per hole.
• In event of rain or sudden storm/lightening, please seek shelter immediately. If play cannot resume, a free pass will be given to all who have not completed 14 holes.
• There is a 275 pound weight limit per boat.
• You must be at least 3 years of age or older to ride on the bumper boats.
• To operate the bumper boats alone, you must be at least 44" tall.
• YOU WILL GET VERY WET!
• You must be 6 years of age or older to hit in any cage.
• Helmets must be worn at all times.
• You must wear sneakers; cleats or other footwear is allowed; no open toe shoes.
• It must be above 60 degrees and dry to operate the cages.
• We recommend only using aluminum bats.
• Bats are available at our front counter for a $20 deposit or a license.
VIRTUAL ROLLER COASTER
• There is a 500 pound weight limit per ride.
• You must be at least 42" tall and no taller then 84"
• To ride alone you must be at least 48" tall
• We do not allow any food or beverages to be brought into Fun Central.
• We accept cash, Visa, Discover or MasterCard for payments; we do not accept personal checks.
• In the event the weather causes us to close an attraction, we will provide you with a pass for that attraction for future use.
• We do not give refunds, but we will provide you with a pass for an activity you choose not to do; valid for 1 month.
• We do not allow alcoholic beverages or profanity on the premises. Anyone not meeting Fun Centrals standard of good taste will be asked to leave.
• Birthday parties are allowed to cut the lines of all attractions.
• Proper footwear is required. We do not recommend wearing flip flops or Heely sneakers
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FCI does not own or control, or to people that FCI does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• FCI collects personally identifiable information when you register for a FCI account, when you use certain FCI products or services, when you visit www.fun-central.com, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. FCI may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
• When you register with FCI, we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone, birth date, phone number, cell phone number, gender and postal code. Once you register with FCI and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
• FCI will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• FCI may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of FCI to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the FCI Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
FCI may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.